• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activations

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got Classic installed on three 'puters and know the drill.  I want to start messing with CC on my ipad, maybe even start processing on the fly...can I use CC on my pad and still have Classic up and running on my desktops?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

The two Creative Cloud activations you get are for Mac/Windows operating systems only. Mobile apps are their own separate thing. I think the deal with the iPad OS version would fall under the Apple App Store policy, which is up to five devices under the same Apple ID, but check what it says on the App Store to be sure.

I have Lightroom for iOS on my iPhone and iPad and there is no problem with those two instances on iOS always being active at the same time as the two activations of Lightroom C

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two Creative Cloud activations you get are for Mac/Windows operating systems only. Mobile apps are their own separate thing. I think the deal with the iPad OS version would fall under the Apple App Store policy, which is up to five devices under the same Apple ID, but check what it says on the App Store to be sure.

I have Lightroom for iOS on my iPhone and iPad and there is no problem with those two instances on iOS always being active at the same time as the two activations of Lightroom Classic on my Macs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Conrad, that's what I was hoping...still waiting on delivery but I'll be all in when that happens!  Gonna try processing on the fly for some things...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are using Lightroom Classic on your computer then you already have a subscription to the Photography Package which allows installation of Photoshop CC, Lightroom Classic, Lightroom Desktop (cloud based), on two computers activated at any point in time, in addition you can have Lightroom Mobile activated on any number of Mobile devices iPad, tablet and Smartphones. Just install and login to your Adobe Acccount.

You can get the free getting guide book from the link below.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com

Enjoy.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines