Adding a new preset causes others to disappear

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a couple LR Classic 9.3 + 9.4 users report that when they are importing a new preset collection via a downloaded ZIP file the whole presets section gets kind of frozen looking and goes empty. As soon as they uncheck the newly imported presets all of the other presets show up again.

This is occurring with different preset collections, and only a couple have reported this out of thoudands of users that have downlaoded the same preset collections and installed with no issue.

My guess is it is maybe a LR Classic bug?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and share, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to know the actual ZIP file name, where it came from, what presets are included, is the ZIP file being Expanded before the preset in it are imported, what folder, Name and Location (PATH), they are being placed in and Screen Shots showing what happens.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"This is occurring with different preset collections, and only a couple have reported this out of thoudands of users that have downlaoded the same preset collections and installed with no issue.
My guess is it is maybe a LR Classic bug?"

That is unlikely. If it is a bug, then everybody should see this if they do the same thing.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines