• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding new functions in Lightroom too slow in my opinion.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why Lightroom programists are focusing on such no needed functions in this app instead to add something helpfull and really needed ? Why they added local Hue slider and not added local curve possibility either? Why the way you can zoom out and zoom in your photos suck for such a long time. I need smooth zooming but Lightroom know better and imposes his own way on me. another udpate and only some minimal minor changes. They are still playing for time with all the users.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe because people wanted a local hue slider?

But you are in the wrong forum here, we are just Lightroom Classic users, we don't know why Adobe does things, and we also can't make changes to the program and we can't cause them to speed up. You need to direct your concerns to Adobe and not to us Lightroom Classic users. On the main page of this forum is a link that says "Submit Product Feedback", use that link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't thing so. I think the local hue slider is a strange decsion. At first it's too small slider and difficult to use in comfortable way. I thing that It was very ill-considered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Debating these issues here is pointless. We can't change Lightroom Classic, and we can't explain why Adobe does things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the forum for feature requests, as Adobe doesn't monitor this forum for feature requests. On the main page of the forum is a linke that says "Submit Product Feedback", use that link to put forth your request.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I did that 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need smooth zooming but Lightroom know better and imposes his own way on me. 

Infinate zooms would require infinate library previews.

So, we have incrimental zooms. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines