Address lookup stops imports to ask if it should run

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am rebuilding multiple lartge catalogs from scratch and at least 3 times now I would launch the build catalogue and after the first images make it I turn the screen off and let it go, only to come back 8 hours later and find it went nowhere because Address lookup wanted to know if it should run.

Is there some way of NOT having it stop all processing of the images until someone clicks uyes or no?  Why is this not in the import parameters along with renaming.  Its close to the stupidest thing I've seen in the product.  That and the lack of being able to pre-filter the files by anything other than location (Not by type, date, size, and not by any metadata...  is would be a nice assist to the prunning effort.)  But while that is still out there, PLEASE SHUT OFF THE DAMN ADDRESS LOOKUP QUESTION!!! Please  It is poor design and Adobe should be better than that

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Import and export, Presets or profiles, Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How frustrating, Randy.

Can you post a screen shot as well as your LRC and OS version thanks?

It looks like rebooting helps clear this but I know that's not always possible.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines