Highlighted

Adjust for the brighness of the sun on bottom half of photo.

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a photo the bottom  half of which is very bright as the sun was in a position to light up this area comapred to the top half. Any suggestions as to how I can make the bottom half  to look ath same as the top half?

Would appreciate your advice.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adjust for the brighness of the sun on bottom half of photo.

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a photo the bottom  half of which is very bright as the sun was in a position to light up this area comapred to the top half. Any suggestions as to how I can make the bottom half  to look ath same as the top half?

Would appreciate your advice.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adjustment brushes, in this case the graduated filter

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest using either the Graduated Filter or Adjustment Brush.

2020-06-09_10-26-18.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0
Tony_See LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your image is beautifully sharp, so I would use an Adjustment Brush with a lower flow rate set down a bit to give you control and then rework areas to fine tune.

If your have access to graphic tablet that might also enable better control.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0