Adjustment Brush Bug stops working at edge of photo

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to use the adjustment brush I slide it across the workspace as normal then when it hits the edge of the photo it will not move beyond the edge of the photo.  I can move my mouse back and it tracks fine.  I can move it around the photo but once it hits the edge of the photo it stops tracking.  This has rendered using the brush inoperable.  

Any ideas???

Thank you

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried disabling GPU support and/or resetting Lightroom preferences (described in Method 1 at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
bpw07 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ian, thanks for the help.  I reset the preferences and it seemed to work but the bug is back and not sure what is causing it.  The brush tool hangs on the edge of the photo and I am unable to drag into the photo.  I can move the cursor around the photo but not through the photo.  If I click and hold it appears that the brush is affecting the area but I have no control and its unusable.  I can share videos of this bug.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines