• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Brush Doesn't Work on 10.1

Engaged ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a Mac and am on MacOS Catalina 10.15.6.  Since I updated to Lightrom 10.1, my adjustment brush doesn't work.  Not at all.  I click it and brush and area and no matter what slider I adjust, I get no adjustment.   I also noticed if I'm in a radial adjustment, for example, and I want to erase some of the adjustment, that brush works, however I  the "A" or "B" brush to add to the radial adjustment area doesn't work.  I turn on the mask so I can see what's going on and nothing happens.  I'm very experienced in using these tools.  Anyone else having this problem?

Oh and Merry Christmas!

Laura Macky

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Oh you know what?  My density was at 1!  Sorry for my previous response.  I guess I had just looked at flow.  Thank you so much!  It was driving me batty.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be that the Flow or Density is set to zero?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good thought but unfortunately that's not it.

Laura Macky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh you know what?  My density was at 1!  Sorry for my previous response.  I guess I had just looked at flow.  Thank you so much!  It was driving me batty.

Laura Macky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you considered resetting the preference file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd be interested in knowing how to do that.  I'll have to google to find out.  Thank you for the suggestion!

Laura Macky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I googled that and did it but it didn't resolve the issue.

Laura Macky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines