• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Brush Effect Not Visible

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.  I have been having an issue for some time where the impact of the adjustment brush is not visible.  When I select the brush and change exposure to minimum value and start painting, I see no change.  I do see the adjustment pin but I do not see any impact to image visually.  My Tool Overlay setting is set to Always Show.  I am trying to learn more local editing skills but am dead in the water here.

thanks, Ted

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your brush may be on "erase" instead of  "paint"; or else the brushing Flow may be set very low.

It doesn't make any difference how strong the sauce is, if the dish is getting more or less no sauce put on!

LrC maintains two alternative brush setups, A and B, each with its own independent size / feathering / flow settings. You can switch between using A brush, B brush, or a third Eraser setup as you work. The result of that is a 'mask'. To review this mask as a colour overlay, vs a preview of the adjustments which are being applied according to this mask, use O key shortcut.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved - Density was set to 0.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines