• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Brush indicator has disappeared

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The little dot that indicated where the adjustment bursh has been applied has disappeared. I checked the other local area tools and all the dots remain active. However, with the adjustment bush I can select and area and make changes but the indicator does not show so I have no way of coming back later and deleting/modifying it or of hovering over it to see what area has actually been selected. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

On the Toolbar just below the image (press T if it's not visible), make sure that "Show Edit Pins" is not set to "Never". "Auto" is good, as it means the pins will only be displayed when the cursor is over the image, or "Always" will mean the pins always show when the brush tool is selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Toolbar just below the image (press T if it's not visible), make sure that "Show Edit Pins" is not set to "Never". "Auto" is good, as it means the pins will only be displayed when the cursor is over the image, or "Always" will mean the pins always show when the brush tool is selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fabulous!! I found it and it works. Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the toolbar at the bottom of the screen?  Press T anywhere on tht toolbar?

I don't see Show Edit Pins either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You absolute star Jim --- Thank you so much -- Can you come and sit in my work area to guide me through photoshop as well? where things appear easy on youtube yet impossible in the real world alone at my computer LoL 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i love u jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent. Thank you. Problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You saved me so much time! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I had the same problem is it was REALLY bothering me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brilliant. Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines