• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Cloud API Incomplete Docs

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying adobe cloud api for lightroom classic based presets on image. I have already created the project and the required credentials to communicate with the API as mentioned in there docs as well as in there sample code for api docs. Still getting Api Key is invalid. which i have checked hundreds of time. still no luck. Also it seems like the Api Docs is incomplete or is not accoring to what is shown on there Cloud Console. Many features doesn't simply work or are not visible. Also i am unable to service account for API communication

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You've posted in the user-to-user forum for Lightroom Classic, and I'm pretty sure there's no one participating in this community who have extensive development experience with the Lightroom (cloud) API. 

In the past, I've looked for where to post issues about the LR Cloud API and didn't see anything official. In general, as with most of the SDKs, the developers don't seem very responsive.  You could try posting in the official feedback forum for Lightroom Desktop (Cloud-based). About five months ago, a developer responded once to one of my queries about the LR Cloud API.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines