Highlighted

Adobe fonts not rendering/very pixelated in watermarks

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's own fonts (like Futura) are unusable for watermarks in Lightroom super pixelated... Come on Adobe!! Solve it. How come an Adobe font doesn't work in an Adobe program?? Watermarking with them looks like s#!+ and it is really maddening considering the 100's of dollars I have spent on your programs. I don't need face recognition but a font to render normally in a watermark. Sorry for the anger but this is going on for years. 

The PS workaround -creating a graphic with the desired font- is not good enough for some of us. I need sequential numbering and I need it to match the font in the surrounding text. 

Converting the font to True Type is not possible with Adobe's fonts (not that I know how to)

Anywhere else that we can ask for help?

Topics

Bug, Feature request, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe fonts not rendering/very pixelated in watermarks

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's own fonts (like Futura) are unusable for watermarks in Lightroom super pixelated... Come on Adobe!! Solve it. How come an Adobe font doesn't work in an Adobe program?? Watermarking with them looks like s#!+ and it is really maddening considering the 100's of dollars I have spent on your programs. I don't need face recognition but a font to render normally in a watermark. Sorry for the anger but this is going on for years. 

The PS workaround -creating a graphic with the desired font- is not good enough for some of us. I need sequential numbering and I need it to match the font in the surrounding text. 

Converting the font to True Type is not possible with Adobe's fonts (not that I know how to)

Anywhere else that we can ask for help?

Topics

Bug, Feature request, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well you can hack it with Gooner444 answer here: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts/where-are-the-adobe-cc-font-files-locally-stored-on-mac/t...

but it would be nice if it would work as sold.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines