• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lens Profile Creator - Memory issue

Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a pretty powerful BOXX PC at work running windows 10. I have a new lens by Laowa that does not have a lens profile so I want to create a lens profile for use in Lightroom. I downloaded Adobe lens profile creator 1.0.4  and installed. I printed the sheet, took 9 images as directed. Then I uploaded the images as unedited DNG file via lightroom. Then ran the Generate profiles and I get "Detect corners failed because out of memory. Please select fewer images and restart". I have since tried it with even one image and it fails. I tried it with jpgs and that didn't work either. I have 32GB of RAM and  I have maxed out the Camera Calibration Cache to 50GB. Still no luck. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you repost in the Adobe Camera Raw forum, since the Lens Profile Creator is really part of Camera Raw (which is part of Lightroom):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw/bd-p/camera-raw?page=1&sort=relevance&filter=all

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok done

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines