• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom Classic default tone in Develop Module

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been long time since i known the Lightroom Classic that has a specific tone in Develop Module after i imported the raw images. How come it turn something which's i didn't wanna it when in Develop Module? How to turn off this changing? I used PP from my Sony A7SIII. I just wanna to keep the tone as camera did when it comes to Develop Module but it couldn't. It will be automatic change... Could you give me some advice for this? how to stop Adobe Lightroom Classic doing that? Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this helps you: https://digital-photography-school.com/using-camera-color-profiles-lightroom/

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope, what i mean was not how to use color profile, but Lightroom Classic will automatically change how the images look when in develope modul automatically. It's diffrent when in library module/what u see is what u get but it will change automatically in develope module. Adobe should stop Lightroom doing this. Come on... it's been years since then..... thans anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mac or Windows? Which version of the OS?

Which exact version of Lightroom?

Which camera profile are the photos shot with from the camera settings?

Which profile is LR using to interpret the raw files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines