• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 but not cc!!!

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a full Lightroom 6 in 2017 with serial number and I would like to keep it that way. Somehow I was transferred to Lightroom cc last month. No problem if i lose that. But even if I delete cc and reinstall 6 it will put me on cc and tell me that my free month has expired. But I donĀ“t want cc, i want my old 6 back. How can I? Thanks for any help,

Mike

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you using to install Lightroom 6? You will need your own installer. If you have the CD you can install Lightroom 6.0. Whatever you do, don't accept any prompts  to perform an update because there are no updates for Lightroom 6. Anything that you try to download from the web is going to upgrade you to Lightroom Classic. There is no support from Adobe for Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and STOP Looking for any Updates or Upgrades. There are none and will not be any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, Adobe deleted that article. However, you can still read it here (via the Wayback machine);

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/update-lightroom-6-0-to-6-14/m-p/10819370#M170107 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines