Highlighted

Adobe photoshop lightroom classic V9.3 release, Can't import picture in harddisk.

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update...

I try to downgraded version from 9.3 to 9.2.1 and result is can import the picture. done.

===========================================================

Hi guy,

I find some a problem about Adobe lightroom classic V9.3 release, It's can't import picture in harddisk. 
And please find error as attachment.

my information:
Operating System : Windows 10 (OS Build 19041.388)
CPU : intel core i7-7700HQ 2.8Ghz
Memory : 16 GB
Hdd : SSD 250 GB & 1TB

Thank you for your kind support.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe photoshop lightroom classic V9.3 release, Can't import picture in harddisk.

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update...

I try to downgraded version from 9.3 to 9.2.1 and result is can import the picture. done.

===========================================================

Hi guy,

I find some a problem about Adobe lightroom classic V9.3 release, It's can't import picture in harddisk. 
And please find error as attachment.

my information:
Operating System : Windows 10 (OS Build 19041.388)
CPU : intel core i7-7700HQ 2.8Ghz
Memory : 16 GB
Hdd : SSD 250 GB & 1TB

Thank you for your kind support.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen shot isn't showing the error... it  is showing the crash report. What were you doing when you crashed? Have you completely shut down your computer and tried to import again?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to many shutdown and restart. The symptom is after pressed "Import" button computer has pop-up show "Crash Report for Adobe Lightroom Classic" as attachemnt.

Thank you for your advised

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are  you able to do anything else in Lightroom? Can you edit, export...? When did the problem start?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences file

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

be aware, various settings in preferences may reset to defaults, 

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0