• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!!!! I am at a loss. I have tried to connect with the Adobe support team and still, they are not understanding what I am talking about. I ONLY use the desktop Lightroom. I am a wedding photographer, so I NEED to batch edit. I have created my own presets and I usually cull my images and then I will use my preset to adjust the first image and then I will select all the images I want to be edited that same way and select the SYNC button. I have never had any issues in the past, but since I moved and set up my computer again, it will not allow me to SYNC. I am not doing anything different and I have currently updated to Windows 10. When I try to SYNC my entire Lightroom freezes. Not just for a few seconds or even minutes. I am so far behind right now!!!! Anyone else ever have this happen to them. 

Thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That must be very frustrating for you.

Can you post your EXACT Lightroom & OS platform version here thanks?

Do you get any Lightroom error message with the crash? I understand it is difficult and perhaps risky to ask you to recreate the crash, but if you can keep it in mind, could you post a screen shot of that message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony, 

I am not receiving any error messages or anything. It opens normal, I can select an image and edit it, it freezes when I try and do anything else. I actually just tried to create a new preset and it froze on me just like it did when trying to SYNC. I don't get it. I am so at a loss right now 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share your System Info as LRC  reports it. In LRC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that into a reply. All info from first line to just past the plug-in info (include the plug-in info)

PLEASE USE THE REPLY FROM THE TOP POST WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS.
Helps to show posts in date/time order, improves visibility (as not hidden in a reply to a reply), and is easier to use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And have your tried turning off GPU  acceleration?

Helps to show posts in date/time order, improves visibility (as not hidden in a reply to a reply), and is easier to use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And

Consider resetting the preferences file, may have gotten corrupted.

Notes, your current settings in the preferences may revert to defaults, your LRC may forget your previously opened catalog and may create a new one.

https://lightroomers.com/replacing-the-lightroom-preference-file/745/

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bARt-hoCc2Q

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-catalog-images-resetting-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines