• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Standard v2 and Camera Matching v2 Profiles missing on Nikon Z7 files but there on Z6 files??

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope someone can help. 

I currently shoot with a Nikon Z6 and a Nikon Z7. I don't know whether this is a really dumb question, but I going to ask it anyway.....

On the Z6 files when I look at the profile options for the Camera Matching profiles and the Adobe Standard profile they are showing as v2:

image.png

However, on the files taken on a Z7 (same time/same shoot) the v2 options aren't there:

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 13.34.56.png

Is this an issue or is it something like the v2s being uinque to the Z6 and the non-v2 profiles are the only choice for the Z7?

I'm running Adobe Cloud on a Mac and am on Lightroom Classic 9.2.1

Much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

The v2 profiles for the Z 6 were introduced to fix a white-balance bug:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/white-balance-issue-color-cast-with-nikon-z-6-raw-file.html

Most cameras, including the Z 7, only have one version of profiles.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The v2 profiles for the Z 6 were introduced to fix a white-balance bug:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/white-balance-issue-color-cast-with-nikon-z-6-raw-file.html

Most cameras, including the Z 7, only have one version of profiles.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John, appreciate the reply/info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have we figured this out yet? With my z6, I prefer v2, but it's not an option for my z6ii - which I need for WB issues, specifically my whites having a blue tint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines