• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After agreeing new to new adobe rules, my LRCC crashes

New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using LRCC, an adobe screen popped up asking to agree with new rules. Which I did. Shortly after LRCC crashed. When I try to restart LRCC, it always crashes. As I am a photojouralist using on a daily basis LRCC, this is very disturbing. Any help?

Using Windows 10. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Lightroom Classic forum please indicate the exact version you are using. Also, there is no Lightroom app presently referred to as LRCC there are Lightroom Classic and Lightroom (cloud-based). Indicate the actual version number of the app installed on your system. Also the actual version of your Win 10 version.

Agreeing to new rules??

I also note from your profile that,  you are new to posting in the forum so welcome to the forum. I would like you to be aware of one of the guidelines when creating new posts. See the screen capture.

Screenshot 2020-05-02 at 9.23.11 AM copy.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What rules are you referring to? I'm not familiar with a screen Popup about new rules. Which Lightroom are you using? Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines