• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After an uninstall and reinstall of Lightroom 6 problems

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom 6 and Photoshop Elements 15.  I am a Mac user and currently have the Mojave 10.14.6.   A year ago(?) I upgraded from High Sierra and had trouble with Lightroom.  Everything was corrected.  Several weeks ago I tried to use Elements and found I could not open or uninstall.  I contacted Adobe Support and the Technician took control of my computer and he uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it was fixed.  Later I tried to use Lightroom and  the same thing occurred.   Again, I contacted Adobe Support and the Technician took control of my computer and he uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  I imported my catalog the photos were all there and it was fixed, so I thought.  I tried to import photos today and the Keyword List has been altered:  keywords are not in the hierarchy I had them assigned, the totals are incorrect.  I did some research and found two years of photos are missing keywords attached to the photos and it appears these photos are also missing adjustments and edits.  Where do I start?  Any help would be appreciated.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?