• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after update LRC v10.0 WB sync doesn't work

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after upgrading tyo LRC 10.0 (I downgraded and upgraded a couple of times) when I modify the WB in a picture and try to syncronice with the rest of the selected, it doesn't works correctly. if I change it from as shot to Daylight, it works fine for this picture, but when I sinronice this with other picture, the tag changes to daylight, but the numeric value doesn't change and the same for the picture apareance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue with LrC 10 which is under investigation. See the article below for the known issues.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/whats-new-in-lightroom-classic-10-0/

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok, thanks for your help!!!

kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines