Highlighted

After upgrade issues: Import floating screen

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything I know. If I select "import" a new screen opens and floats above Lightroom. I cannot embed it back into the main screen and I have NO access to my menu or filmstrip. I cannot believe how much time I have spent trying to figure this out and need help. 

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After upgrade issues: Import floating screen

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything I know. If I select "import" a new screen opens and floats above Lightroom. I cannot embed it back into the main screen and I have NO access to my menu or filmstrip. I cannot believe how much time I have spent trying to figure this out and need help. 

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This how Import works, and it has always worked like this.

When you click Import (bottom right in the Import screen) , the import screen disappears, and you will have access to menus and filmstrip.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click cancel

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 1