• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All 2020 folders missing from Lightroom classic catalog

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was editing wedding photos in LR Classic.  I edited a few in a plugin (Topaz denoise), and that seemed to work fine. I had to stop and upgrade Topaz Denoise, because I had not paid for it yet.  When I went back into LR Classic all my 2020 folders were gone from the catalog I was working in.  I've spent the last 3 or so hours trying to figure this out.  I only used one catalog.  Now I am up to five because it makes me upgrade, and it will create another catalog.  But my older folders are still not in any of them.  I know they are still on my hard drive, but I am wanting the folder of edits that I was working on back!  It was a wedding and I have a lot of edits finished but weren't exported yet!  I don't want to start over.  Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you opened an older catalog at some point without realising it, perhaps from a backup. If you do make backups, then that is the way to get back the latest one if you can't find it any other way.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines