Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my adjustments have gone and the source images looks processed

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have no clue what could have wrong:

first i realised that when i view the before images, they look different than the after ones which have no adjustments. (they should be identical). i used the reset buttons, but that does not take me back.

but the worse is, that the adjusments on my whole collection have gone! there are adjustments but the images look very different on how i set them. Adjusment brush settings gone too.

i am crossing my fingers someone knew what's going on here, as i had days of work put into this collection....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused. You indicate that you are looking at the "after" images which have no adjustments. And yet you indicate that you have put a lot of work into this collection. Sounds like a contradiction here, can you clarify what you are doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does the History panel in the Develop Module show?

Do you have a recent backup of your catalog which might have the adjustments made previously?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines