• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my collections are missing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, from one day to another all my collections in Lightroom is gone.

Any one that know whats happened?

Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7
Lightroom Classic version: 10.0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Your screenshot indicates you've tripped over this bug, which Adobe has acknowledged:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-collections-panel-shows-one-collection-after-restarting-lr-with-panel-collapsed/5f8f43e2bd25503aeafcdaf6 

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified whe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have checked that you opened the right catalog?

BTW:

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the attached screen shot and include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

insert graphics.png

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes ofcourse, what a strange thing to ask. 
but mabye good for newbies. Im not 😉 

They just dissapeared. I've done no updates or anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I clock on "...More" to edit my post. But this button isnt work unfortunately, just look like this: Blue with a empty bubble underneeth.

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 17.02.33.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screen capture.

DCEAE4E2-CDD7-41FB-9961-3D38B1E8B4B0.jpeg

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new collection, close then reopen LrC.

Some have noted that fixes the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot indicates you've tripped over this bug, which Adobe has acknowledged:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-collections-panel-s... 

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

The bug report has two easy workarounds.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! It solved the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines