• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All of a sudden I can’t add photos from my I phone to Lightroom.

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

so this morning I wanted to edit some photos I shot on my phone over the weekend. I attempted to acces the photos on my phone like I have been doing for the past several months, when I went to the screen it was blank. Why is this? I used this feature as recently as Thanksgiving. Why is it all of a sudden not allowing me to access those photos?? This is frustrating..

I have tried logging off, and logging back on but nothing works!!  Can you provide insight please?? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom or Lightroom Classic? Please clarify the exaact version of Lightroom you are using and also the  operating system you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroomsafari web browser. When I go to add photos from my I phone photo stream the screen comes up blank. I have at least 1000 on my phone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the photos are on your iPhone why don' you import them into Lightroom with the app on your phone? It's not really clear here what your issue is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify, you are using the web version. Do you have any version you are subscribed to? Are you paying any subscription fee?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I signed up for Lightroom 1 year ago. I believe it was $119. Everything was working fine until I tried uploading images from my phone to Lightroom over the weekend. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you purchased a subscription for 1 year ago? I believe you need to renew for a further year if you wish to continue using.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked my Adobe membership I'm on a yearly pay plan that started in July 2019, and as you can see from the photo I'm up to date. So my subscrpition is good until July of 2021. So I still don't know what the issue is. 

60F64E03-4BC4-4CF5-99D3-D96D560AA488.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so you have now supplied new information. So stay calm and let's take a time out, we can sort this out.

You have the Photography Plan and you have access to the following applications.

Lightroom (cloud-based) app for computer. Refer to this as Lr.

Lightroom Classic app for computer. Refer to this as LrC.

Photoshop app for Computer. Refer to this as Ps.

Lightroom (mobile) app for iPhone and iPad and other mobile devices.

So we know you have Lightroom on your iPhone are there any other apps installed and syncing to your Adobe Creative Cloud account?

If you are signed on to your Creative Cloud account with your iPhone the original images you added to Lightroom will sync to your Creative Cloud Storage and you should at least access to smart previews on the iPhone. If you selected to retain originals on your phone they should be available there.

Please provide additional information.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines