All photos have a red filter in library, but normal color in develop menu

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Lightroom experts,

All photos have a red filter in the library, but the normal color in the develop menu.
It's all images and videos from iPhone, camera, and any file format.
I have tried to reset image calibration in the develop menu.

I have tried to reset lightroom (shift + alt when startup and yes to reset).

Am using Lightroom Classic 10.1. Some folders are synced to the cloud and the online view is normal (no red filter).

I have also tried to find a solution in the forum. I can see that others have had the same problem, but I didn't find any solution.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

All photos have a red filter in library, but normal color in develop menu

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Lightroom experts,

All photos have a red filter in the library, but the normal color in the develop menu.
It's all images and videos from iPhone, camera, and any file format.
I have tried to reset image calibration in the develop menu.

I have tried to reset lightroom (shift + alt when startup and yes to reset).

Am using Lightroom Classic 10.1. Some folders are synced to the cloud and the online view is normal (no red filter).

I have also tried to find a solution in the forum. I can see that others have had the same problem, but I didn't find any solution.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 10, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If u look at the images attached you can also see that the histogram are red instead of white.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2021 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some people (like me) will not download attachments, and you'd be better off in the future (or even in this thread) posting screen captures via the "Insert Photos" icon.

Red histogram is a pretty clear indication that your monitor has a bad/corrupt/incorrect profile, and you need to re-calibrate the monitor.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2021 0
D Fosse LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's very obviously a broken monitor profile.

If you don't have a calibrator (which is the proper way to address this), sRGB IEC61966-2.1 is often close enough for non-critical use. Relaunch Lightroom when done; the profile is loaded at application startup:

Displayprofile_20_3.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2021 0