Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Tamron Lens Correction Missing Lightroom Classic 9.0

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Lightroom Classic version 9.0 

And I can't seem to select Tamron in the Lens Correction Profiles at all see screenshot. I'm using a Nikon NEF Raw. 

Tamwrong.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Which specific Tamron lens are you looking for in Lightroom Classic 9.0 Lens Correction panel?

It's possible that you're working on a cameras with built-in lens profile support. See this article and let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/multi/lens-profile-support.html#Cameraswithbuiltinlensprofile...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HeyAkash,

Its the TAMRON 17-35mm F2.8-4 Di OSD. 

I dont think its working with the built in lens profile as its a detachable lens on a D750. I think its odd that I can't see Tamron AT ALL in the dropdown list. PS Camera Raw detects the lens fine. Maybe this suggests that lightroom isnt working right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you post a screenshot that is just too short to show what it is supposed to show? The screenshot shows lenses up to Sony E. Tamron is the next name in my alphabet (and in my list of lens profiles)...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not doing this on purpose my list literally does not scroll down anymore. Mate do you think this is the second time I've used a computer. 

Could you post a screenshot showing me how to scroll down? Because i dont even get a little scroll down arrowTamron.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does this only happen when you try to make the screenshot, or can't you scroll down any further than this when you try to apply a profile? If you can't scroll when you try to apply the profile, then that is the real problem, not a missing profile. Tamron is right below Sony E, as it should be.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-13.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usless information but thanks for trying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change from automatic, or the previous default, to custom

Hmm, just like Elie_di was showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines