Highlighted

An error occurs when I upload pics through Lightroom 5.71 on a Windows 10

Dear all:

I installed lightroom 5.71 to my Win10 computer. Every thing is smooth except for the upload to flickr.

Whenever I tried to do that, an error message, "There is something wrong in CryptoUnprotect Data", popped up.  When I clicked on the authorization button, the flickr authorization page appeared but nothing happed after I clicked on the authorization button of flickr webpage. Could anyone have the solution to this problem? 

Thank you all.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Topics

Import and share, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

An error occurs when I upload pics through Lightroom 5.71 on a Windows 10

Dear all:

I installed lightroom 5.71 to my Win10 computer. Every thing is smooth except for the upload to flickr.

Whenever I tried to do that, an error message, "There is something wrong in CryptoUnprotect Data", popped up.  When I clicked on the authorization button, the flickr authorization page appeared but nothing happed after I clicked on the authorization button of flickr webpage. Could anyone have the solution to this problem? 

Thank you all.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Topics

Import and share, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: An error ocurrs when I upload pics through lightroom 5.71 on a Win10 computer...

I have the same problem ... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: An error ocurrs when I upload pics through lightroom 5.71 on a Win10 computer...

Hi Julia,

Sorry to hear about the error in Lightroom, could you please try the steps mentioned here and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/errors-occur-using-lightrooms-publish.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Hi Sahil,

Thanks for your reply and help.  I'll try to tackle this problem later and report on the result to you then.

Best regards.

Julian 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: An error occurs when I upload pics through Lightroom 5.71 on a Windows 10

see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/errors-occur-using-lightrooms-publish.html

CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10; mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.3; 4K EXT DSPY
APP: LRC 9.2, PS 21.1; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3; Just another Adobe customer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines