Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any alternate Software

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers photographers

Photography is for me just a hobby and sadly i have to find every single way to safe my money thx to corona pandemic. 

Is there a good alternative software to lightroom because lightroom is always around 140 bucks in my country 1 time with 1tb online storage and one time with photoshop and 20gb online storage. Im not using photoshop and I dont need only storage i just need a naked lightroom with normal updates and the problem is Adobe is not offering something like that, thats why I need some alternatives do you kmow some? 

Thx already for your help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe Plans are you looking at?

The Photography Plan? That comes in 20GB and 1TB options.

The Lightroom Plan with 1TB? That is Lightroom only, not Lightroom Classic, that is the Lightroom that stores photos on the cloud and uses Album on the cloud

The Photography Plan includes, Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, Lightroom, Bridge, Adobe Photo RAW plugin (for Photoshop) and a few others

Their us no Lightroom Classic only plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One day you will return to Lightroom-Classic as the 'best' in the Photography Plan (20Gb), but for some freeware (with their limitations) you might look at-

https://lightzoneproject.org/

https://www.darktable.org/

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Keep in mind that the Photography Plan is already at least half as expensive as if you got what you asked for: only Lightroom Classic with no storage or Photoshop.

The reason is that the Photography Plan is an odd exception to normal Adobe pricing, a special plan. Normally, for just one Adobe application such as Photoshop or Illustrator or the video apps, Adobe charges USD$21/month. If Adobe separated out Lightroom Classic from the Photography Plan and offered it alone, like they already do with Photoshop, you would pay USD$21/month instead of USD$10. That’s a lot worse. For Lightroom Classic, the Photography Plan is the best deal you are going to get through Adobe.

The right answer for you also depends on what you need. Do you just need a raw processor? There are many of those, and several are free.

If you also need photo organization, the other strength of Lightroom Classic, it’s harder to find an all-in-one alternative. You could combine one of the free raw processors with the photo organizer that comes with your operating system, or an affordable one like ACDSee Photo Studio Home for Windows (USD$30).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines