Any way to make Lock Zoom Position the default

Contributor ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, Lightroom classic (current version)

Is there any way to make the View>Lock Zoom Position default to on?  When I"m looking at images at 1:1 it's one of those little PITA things to have to set this every time I start Lightroom.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Any way to make Lock Zoom Position the default

Contributor ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, Lightroom classic (current version)

Is there any way to make the View>Lock Zoom Position default to on?  When I"m looking at images at 1:1 it's one of those little PITA things to have to set this every time I start Lightroom.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does seem wierd that it doesn't stay locked after a restart. You could post a feature request in the official feedback forum:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/send-bug-report-feature-request-adobe/

Product developers read everything posted there, but rarely participate here, which is primarily a user-to-user forum.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may as well pop over and put it in...  It's trivial, maybe this will actually get fixed.  It doesn't look like the problem with seeing previews is ever going to.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0