Any way to remove the reflection of the light as lens flare.

Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries grillNo worries grill

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.2.3, LrC 10.2, Lr 4.1, Ps 22.3, Pr 14.8.0; Camera OM-D E-M1.
TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop can do a much better job than Lightroom.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok will give a try when I am back home on my computer only have the iPad at the moment.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.2.3, LrC 10.2, Lr 4.1, Ps 22.3, Pr 14.8.0; Camera OM-D E-M1.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like this 🙂 I wouldn't remove it.

I assume you mean the specks in front/bottom. Yes, the instinct is to "fix it", but it really adds a lot of atmosphere, and sets the image apart. It's like dancing fireflies 😉

If you're dead set on doing it anyway, it's an obvious Photoshop job, and shouldn't be too difficult.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also like the photo as it is ... but, since everyone is different, I think the Photoshop tool you are looking for is called Frequency Separation, and there are many tutorials on this at YouTube and elsewhere.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines