• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple says my account is active Adobe says I must renew

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app on my MacBook pro for lightroom is telling me I must renew my subscription, but I cannot do that because Apple tells me my subscription is paid for and active can anyone help me on this because I now can't use the app to edit my photos even though I have paid for it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom is showing you a prompt saying that the subscription is expired and you need to renew even though you aer subscribed. 

Would you mind signing out of the Creative Cloud desktop app and signing back in to see if that helps? See https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/using/activate-deactivate-creative-cloud-apps.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The applications at the MAC store are not the iOS programs for iPAD's, etc, not the Adobe programs for a MACBook, iMAC, MACPro.

Thise are obtained from Adobe vua an Adobe subscription plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines