Highlighted

application manager missing

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to open Lightroom or any of the other apps. I continually receive a message saying that my "adobe application manager" is missing and I should reintsall it. I noticed not long ago that I no longer see the Creative Clould symbol on my tool bar. I've tried everything I know to do, but nothing works. I have the Photography plan. I use a MacBook Air, Mac OS 10.13.6.

Please help. I am to the point that I am considering uninstalling everything and starting over.

Thanks very much. 

Millersp04

Topics

Download and install, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

application manager missing

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to open Lightroom or any of the other apps. I continually receive a message saying that my "adobe application manager" is missing and I should reintsall it. I noticed not long ago that I no longer see the Creative Clould symbol on my tool bar. I've tried everything I know to do, but nothing works. I have the Photography plan. I use a MacBook Air, Mac OS 10.13.6.

Please help. I am to the point that I am considering uninstalling everything and starting over.

Thanks very much. 

Millersp04

Topics

Download and install, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines