• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applying your own preset on import

Participant ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to set up a preset that will remove cromatic aberration and enable profile correction automatically on import, but its not applying the preset to any photos that i import, anyone offer any help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to say but you desciption of the problem you are having is lacking details.

Please give the steps you are taking.

To applu an import preset you first need to create and save that develop preset in the develop module and save it to your Develop Users Presets folder (which should go to the Users Preset folder automatically on the save).

2020-06-27 08_24_55-Lightroom.png

Then in the import dialog wiindow on the right hand side in the "Apply During Import you select User Presets and then that preset you created.

So list the actual steps you are taking to create and save the preset and then when you apply it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what i have done so far, is this part correct?IMG_20200627_135348.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you are showing is the Camera Defaults. Which I guessd now are stored as Presets.

I personally have not fooled around with those so I'm not sure how they work (I liked the old way of setting defaults).

And after the import and you go to the Develop module and the section for Lens Correction what do you see?

But then you have check Override Master settings for specific cameras and in that section you have Adobe Defaults selected.

Then again the Lens Correction section is base on the actual Lens you are using for a shot. Which couild be one of many many lenses listed.

Another thing is there are ways to take an actual screen shot in both Windows and OS X so you don't have to take a picture with a camera of your screen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, so i should just leave the box above that states master at default? How can i take a screenshot please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I said I haven't played with this new system so I am not sure. I suggest you click the link "Learn More About Raw Defaults" in the LrC preferences and do a google search for Setting Raw defaults in Lightroom Classic 9.3.

There was a long post on the LrC forum (this forum) about it and Adobe has a HelpX webpage explaining it.

For screen shots.

In Windows use the Snipping tool or the Snip & Sketch tool depending on what version of Windows you are using and on Mac there are keyboard shortcuts for different types of screen shot you want to take. Google will help you find what they are.

Or for Windows I use Greenshot which is Donation ware and like it alot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines