• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are there any efforts to further improve Auto Enhance in Lightroom Classic?

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Years ago, Adobe made quite some effort to improve it's Auto Enhance functionality. Nowadays I get the impression that there are no noticable improvements anymore. I would love to see some functionality which auto enhances and "aligns" an entire series of images with respect to color and tone. What are your impressions about auto enhance?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Auto button is powered by A.I. (Adobe Sensei) and is designed to be used on individual images and not for batch processing. Which is why Adobe does not recommend using it as an import preset. Maybe at some time in the future machine learning will evolve to a point where it can be used on multiple files. I could see it happening first on the new cloud version of Lightroom e.g. taking place on the server. Watch this space Chris!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Our product team is constantly trying to develop new features and improve the performance of existing features in Lightroom.

You can submit your ideas at the link below. This forum is monitored directly by our product team and they can check the possible enhancements and if they can be included in future updates.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

Thanks for your feedback!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines