Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artifacting post monitor calibration

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody

I have an X-Rite i1Display Pro Plus monitor calibration device. I have calibrated and recalibrated my main monitor a couple times but I am always getting some weird reddish artifacting in Lightroom Classic (10.1.1). The location of the artifacting changes slightly between calibrations but the only location I run into it is in Lightroom, nowhere else.

Link removed by Forum Host

I seem to be completely unable to find the reason for it as it only happens within Lightroom. Lightroom FAQ is not helpful as it just says it refers to the default Windows profile, and my calibrated profile is definitely my default profile.

Any help appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Resolved:

Resetting the monitor again and re-profiling solved the artifacting. The monitor was ran before in stock settings with exception of a one step warmer colour temperature setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Insert screenshots directly in your post. We're not clicking unknown links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't see the possibility to insert pictures.

Considering that this is a website that is trusted I shouldn't be able to spoof the link preview, which clearly links to https://imgur.com, no link shortening service or other obscuring, plus linking is enabled, so I don't see much of an issue? InkedRedArtifact2.jpgRedArtifact.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Besides the fact that people do not want to download things to look at them and the link destination is not obvious and everybody does not know what imgur.com is, the MAIN reason is it is a lot handier for people answering you question to see the issue along with the description you are posting.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, understood, but it looks like I am unable to remove the link from my post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved:

Resetting the monitor again and re-profiling solved the artifacting. The monitor was ran before in stock settings with exception of a one step warmer colour temperature setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines