Highlighted

Assertion FAiled

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I was using LRcc earlier today and then logged off for a break. When I returned and tried to log back on I received an error message stating "Assertion failed" and LR would not open. I have tried restarting to no avail. I have checked my registry and the link to pictures and all is ok. I ahve tried contacting LR and be left on hold for over an hour. Can anyone help please?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Assertion FAiled

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I was using LRcc earlier today and then logged off for a break. When I returned and tried to log back on I received an error message stating "Assertion failed" and LR would not open. I have tried restarting to no avail. I have checked my registry and the link to pictures and all is ok. I ahve tried contacting LR and be left on hold for over an hour. Can anyone help please?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of Lightroom?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UM, Lightroom CC classic?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or is that just Lightroom classic?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version/?

or 

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what do you mean by logging off?

Be specific.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shutdown lightrom CC but did not turn off the computer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0