Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-create Smart Previews while tethering

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community!

One of the computers I am using is really slow and has big issues with showing the just taken images in the Library-Module (tethered shooting). Sometimes the image isn't seen and sometimes the image is seen but as soon I zoom to 100%, it's gone. (Maybe it gets rendered but I don't have time to wait morethan 20 seconds to wait for it...)

If I enter the Develop-Module the image is seen as usual (develop with smart previews is enabled in the lr-settings). It seems like I force lr to render the smart preview when entering the Develop-Module.

If I create the smart preview manually for a not showing image, it gets rendered and I can see it.

So as I don't want to create the smart preview for every image manually, is it possible to get Smart Previews automatically rendered while shooting tethered?

Hopefully someone can answer my question or has some other things to consider/setup/change in settings when using that sloooooooow computer.

I'm used to my fast i9 MacBook Pro so I never had to care about speed... 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?