• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto import always opens the import window?

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, based on a lot of videos I wanted to use the Auto import feature to basically tether my A7III via the Imaging Edge Software. In the videos I saw it is as easy as: New pictures are added to the spcified folder, after that they appear in the library.
However, every time I shoot a photo, Lightroom does detect it, but it opens the normal Import windows (that what appears when you hit Import from your library, where you can choose wether it's just added, or moved, or copied, or converted and copied to DNG. I then manually have to hit done or Import to finish the import of the photos I shot.

Is there a setting I missed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah wow. Just after i posted this the solution was provided by the first topic that already asked this.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/automatic-import/td-p/11795029

So yeah, this is solved and can be closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Your Correct Answer was found here-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/tethering-lightroom-auto-import-dialog-box-problem/...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines