• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

auto import does not auto import in lightroom classic 9.1 on windows 10 pc and sony remote

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked Auto Import and created watch folder etc.in lightroom Classic 9.1 on windows pc [Windows 10]  Using Sony Remote with Sony A7RIII to send image to Lightroom.  Lightroom sees the file in watch folder and transfers to Destination folder, but opens import dialouge page instead of direct to Library or Develop page, therefore I am unable to see image with out canceling "Import".  I have double and triple checked all auto import settings in lightoom and the settings in Sony remote software.  Does anyone have a solution or suggestion?  Thanks in advance for any help 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No suggestions yet?

Have you tried simply using File Explorer to drop an image file onto the "Watched" folder? If that works (and no Import dialog) without the Sony Remote active, then it might narrow down the problem to the Sony software.

Is your "Destination" folder on an external USB drive? Lr may be seeing the file 'saved' there and a Preferences option is opening the Import dialog. (...when a memory card is detected..) 

"to send image to Lightroom" - Just to be sure- You are sending the files to the "Watched" folder?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines