Highlighted

Auto Import not Auto Importing while Tethered with Sony A7III

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Auto Import flagged, however, when I take an image the LR Import Dialog pops up and I have to actually click on the import button for it to import.  Auto Import looks like it is flagged correctly, but it does not Auto Import.  It imports to the correct folder and everything AFTER I hit the import button, but I am not sure why it is not doing it automatically. Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Latest Lightroom Classic CC.

Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Auto Import not Auto Importing while Tethered with Sony A7III

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Auto Import flagged, however, when I take an image the LR Import Dialog pops up and I have to actually click on the import button for it to import.  Auto Import looks like it is flagged correctly, but it does not Auto Import.  It imports to the correct folder and everything AFTER I hit the import button, but I am not sure why it is not doing it automatically. Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Latest Lightroom Classic CC.

Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. LR is detecting when a new image is added to the watched folder but instead of seeing the new image in the develop tab, the import dialog comes up every time and the import will not actually happen unless I click import. I'm using the most recent version of Lightroom Classic and Mac OS is up to date. This basically makes tethering a Sony useless.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0