• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Import opening multiple copies of Lightroom

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm having an interesting problem. 

I'm a photographer shooting with a Fuji X-T4. It's an unsupported tether in Lightroom, however I've found a nice workaround using the Auto Import feature to import images as they're shot into Lightroom.

But here's my problem. Every time I shoot a photo and it's placed into the "Watched" folder, Lightroom attempts to launch a new copy of the program. Obviously it can't due to the catalog already being open. My image is imported into the program without a problem, I just keep having to tell the duplicate Lightroom program to quit. 

Curious if I've somehow set up Auto Import incorrectly. Any help or ideas are more than welcome, as this is getting quite frustrating.

Attaching screenshots of current settings and problem dialog box for reference. Thanks in advance!

Auto Import SettingsAuto Import Settings

Issue Dialog BoxIssue Dialog Box

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I just figured out what was happening and I'm posting here in case someone else has this problem and needs the answer. Completely user error. 

In the FujiFilm X Acquire program make sure you have the Linked Software preferences set to none. screenshot attached. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 5.35.03 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines