• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-Import still opens import window

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using the latest version of Lightroom Classic on OSx 10.15.3 Catalina. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled today, Feb 18.

My issue is that every time I place a photo into the auto-import watch folder Lightroom proceeds to open the import panel. Therefore, if I am using Image Edge to capture images with my Sony a7iii, each time I take a photo it goes into the watch folder then continues immediately into the import window. If I cancel the import I navigate to the destination folder the image is there. 

Can someone help?  Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the purpose of the watch folder. Working as designed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't believe so. The Auto-Import function should automatically put the images into a catalogue or collection not take you to the import screen where you go through the same process that was set up in the auto-import settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines