Highlighted

Auto Stack by time in LR Classic

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing some weirdness with Autostacking by time in Lightroom Classic. The images below should illustrate the problem. Current versions of everything. Yes, the images are dups of each other -- thanks mostly to importing into Lightroom Mobile while syncing between multiple devices which also have iCloud photo sync enabled. Silly me for thinking "it would just work." 

I should have 3 stacks, first one should have six images (7:54:44pm) , second two should each have two images (7:54:45 and 7:54:56)  Light room wants to have 2 stacks and 3 individual photos. Also note - the stacks are jumbled with respect to times. I'd be happy to share the images with Adobe engineers, if it would be useful to resolve this. 

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Auto Stack by time in LR Classic

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing some weirdness with Autostacking by time in Lightroom Classic. The images below should illustrate the problem. Current versions of everything. Yes, the images are dups of each other -- thanks mostly to importing into Lightroom Mobile while syncing between multiple devices which also have iCloud photo sync enabled. Silly me for thinking "it would just work." 

I should have 3 stacks, first one should have six images (7:54:44pm) , second two should each have two images (7:54:45 and 7:54:56)  Light room wants to have 2 stacks and 3 individual photos. Also note - the stacks are jumbled with respect to times. I'd be happy to share the images with Adobe engineers, if it would be useful to resolve this. 

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please continue any discussion on Daniel's other thread in the feedback forum:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/auto-stack-in-lr-classic-not-working-correctl...

That will keep everyone's thoughts together in a single thread.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines