• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Stack for ONLY selected photos?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying out the Auto Stack feature to help with speeding up HDR batches. I'm finding a huge problem in that it seems when you use "Auto Stack by Capture Time" it automatically considers it for all the photos in your folder, not just the ones you selected. I mostly organize my photos by month/year so I want the ability to select a group of them to be analyzed for Auto Stack, not the entire folder. Thanks for any advice or workaround ideas! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the images you want to stack and hit Command G (Mac). Then , if they don't stack, hit S. Once stacked, you can use the S key to unstack and restack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks russcolban- that is the manual way of stacking which I've been doing for years. I'm trying to find a way of using the "Auto Stack by Capture Time" feature for many photos that I've selected. Often being 100+ images in a folder with thousands of other images that I don't want to be auto stacked. 

The workaround is to select the group of images I want to Auto Stack, move them to a new folder, Auto Stack them, then move back into the other folder. This would be much easier if it would only Auto Stack from the images selected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines