• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto syncing to reference photo?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! Is it possible to use the auto sync feature on the photo in reference view? I´m working on a preset and want it to work with different subjects, so I´m editing a portrait with light background and at the same time using a portrait with a dark background as reference. Is it somehow possible to auto sync develop settings in such a way that they show up real time on the reference photo as well? So far I haven´t gotten it to work. Also, when I have two auto synced photos selected ("active"), I cannot drag and drop one of them to the reference view. My guess is that this is hard coded somehow but I would love it if someone proved me wrong. I´m using Lightroom Classic 9.3 on Windows.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reference view is meant to edit one image while viewing another as reference. It makes sense that the reference photo should not change in that case, so I assume that is why Adobe did not enable this.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines