• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AVI files still not working with Last LR Classic update

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As before the update, my avi files still can't be read within Lightroom, despite the post saying that now AVI files are supported with Moc OS.

Any reason ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you rebooted your MAC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a few .avi videos that imported with LR 9.3 / Mac OS 10.15.5. 

I suggest you post a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all bug reports and feature suggestions: 
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

Be sure to include the first ten lines of the menu command Help > System Info.  Provide all the details, rather than linking back to this thread -- experience shows that Adobe developers tend not to follow the links. In addition, upload one of the problem .avi videos to Dropbox or similar and include the sharing link.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I rebooted. No effect.

JohnRellis, I'm not able to login on Photoshop family community. >> Servor problem.

For information, here is my configuration:

Version Lightroom Classic: 9.3 [ 202005281810-476e492c ]
Licence: Creative Cloud
Paramètre de langue: fr-FR
Système d'exploitation : Mac OS 10
Version : 10.15.5 [19F101]
Architecture de l'application : x64
Nombre de processeurs logiques: 8
Vitesse du processeur : 2,9 Ghz
Version SQLite: 3.30.1
Mémoire intégrée : 16 384,0 Mo
Mémoire réelle disponible pour Lightroom : 16 384,0 Mo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upload one of the problem .avi videos to Dropbox or similar and include the sharing link here, and we can see if the issue is specific to your LR configuration or an issue with the video itself.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines