Highlighted

B & W Color presets missing

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I recently upgraded (by age, but downgraded by function) from a Mac to a PC.  When I opened Lightroom Classic CC on my new PC, the Black & White colored filter presets are missing.  These are the absolute BEST presets.  Can someone please help me find them?  Thank you in advance!!!

andreae7453067_0-1601824142752.jpeg

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by johnrellis | Most Valuable Participant

Edit a photo in Develop. Click the "+" in the upper-right of the Presets panel, and choose Manage Presets. Check all the unchecked preset groups (what LR calls folders of presets).

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

B & W Color presets missing

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I recently upgraded (by age, but downgraded by function) from a Mac to a PC.  When I opened Lightroom Classic CC on my new PC, the Black & White colored filter presets are missing.  These are the absolute BEST presets.  Can someone please help me find them?  Thank you in advance!!!

andreae7453067_0-1601824142752.jpeg

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by johnrellis | Most Valuable Participant

Edit a photo in Develop. Click the "+" in the upper-right of the Presets panel, and choose Manage Presets. Check all the unchecked preset groups (what LR calls folders of presets).

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH my goodness!!  THANK YOU so much!!! It worked!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0