Exit

B&W conversion with Lightroom Classic CC

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

B&W.JPG

Hi,

Could someone let me know why I don't have B&W showing beside colour (see picture above) in my Lightroom Classic CC  that is up to date? I don't seem to see where I can add it!

Thanks for your help!

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

What do you have in the Basic section? Surely there is B&W.

If you Toggle that you don't see HSL/Color and you do see B&W in that section you posted a screen shot of.

2020-04-11 07_40_53-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you have in the Basic section? Surely there is B&W.

If you Toggle that you don't see HSL/Color and you do see B&W in that section you posted a screen shot of.

2020-04-11 07_40_53-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I do have the B&W there as your image, but shouldn't it be beside HSL/Colour/BW?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No not at all. Adobe changed that several versions ago. The B&W option only shows up IF you First Toggle B&W in the basic panel. Otrherwise it is a Color image. Sure you can desaturate a color image to get a B&W effect through the HSL/Color panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help, really appreciate the quickness of the reply ;)!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines