Highlighted

batch build previews

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all.

ive moved my lightroom library over to a new mac and its now building my previews again one by one.

but it only does this if lightroom is open and only build previews for the photos in view.

is there a way to get it to build the previews with all my edits in batch, rather than manually scrolling through each group of photos one by one?

Topics

How to, Mac, Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

batch build previews

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all.

ive moved my lightroom library over to a new mac and its now building my previews again one by one.

but it only does this if lightroom is open and only build previews for the photos in view.

is there a way to get it to build the previews with all my edits in batch, rather than manually scrolling through each group of photos one by one?

Topics

How to, Mac, Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jao_vdL LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, select all that you want to build and hit the library Menu->Previews->Build Standard-Sized Previews

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines